1. Be organized: Make sure that everyone you are working with knows what they are doing and what they need, and that applies for yourself.
2. Be prepared for problems: Consider all eventualities when filming incase you come upon a problem.
3. Make sure the audience can hear the dialogue.
4. Pick your camera angles.
5. Learn to incorporate Propp's archetypes.
6. Learn to incorporate Todrov's states of equilibrium.
7. Make sure to include binary opposite
8. Add bloopers and other extras for higher entertainment value.
9. Learn how to use I movie.
10. Don't be embarrassed when acting